Sunday, August 22, 2010

still stimming.....

I can't believe that I am giving myself another shot of Bravelle tonight. I mean, I've been at this for almost two weeks! I guess I am getting antsy. I am definitely better at mixing it and injecting it at this point, though I still always have that small hesitation and "I can't believe I am sticking a needle in my stomach" moment.

Dr. God said the 11 or so follicles I have look good, that's what he wants. The D-man swears that Dr. God had said he wanted more when we first talked about this round, but I don't know. They all look the same size, which is good, and they are growing bigger. I'm so worried about none to freeze. I realize the frosties as they call them, is a back up plan, but just having that is nice...they could also be siblings!

I think I am starting to feel something...not softball sized ovaries or anything but something. I wonder if that's in my head, since the doc said I'd probably feel it by the next appointment (tomorrow morning).

So...Wed..or thursday, or friday.....which conflicts with work of course, but it's gonna happen again here. It's bizarre, so freaking bizarre, to even have to do this, but I'm all in. I feel different, seasoned or something, but still scared out of my mind. I have to trust, even though Dr. God is way full of himself. So, here I am, ready to shoot up again tonight, and see where the week goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment