Thursday, August 12, 2010

my personal babymoon

I've been talking about this vacation for a while so I should mention it, right? In the past month I've had two car accidents, major ongoing drama with the insurance company, a failed reunion with high school "friends," a finding of nodules on my thyroid (turned out okay), and another work pregnancy announcement.
BUT, the six days and five nights I was in the Dominican Republic were awe...sommmme. It was like the other stuff wasn't even happening. Oh, sure there were at least two pregnant staff and I saw like five or six babymooners, but that DIDN'T EVEN MATTER!! We actually JOKED about it!!! ha!
We spent our days on the beach with someone coming to our cabana every 25-30 minutes asking us what kind of drink we wanted. We played tennis, hit the gym, sailed a bit, went horseback riding, swam, had romantic evenings beginning with dinner....it put our honeymoon to shame. That, my friends, was a vacation!

Reality has hit hard, but I have the memories!!!

We have started stims....here we go!

1 comment:

  1. kel! I am sooo happy that things went so well on your vacation! You two definitely deserved and earned it. Keep those happy memories at the forefront of you mind!
    Happy to be a follower and supporter,
    A

    ReplyDelete