Tuesday, August 31, 2010

I quit group!

So, I've been going to a support group since January, with a month off in July, where I quickly had my many car accidents and the frustrating trip with my girlfriends (sign not to leave, I suppose). Today I found out I needed to pay for a day I didn't attend group and well, I got pissed off at the group leader. Then, my two group friends both decided they were leaving (one because she's pregnant--not the best for an infertility support group, and the other because she is moving on to adoption). Then, I found out there were four people joining today. I don't feel like telling my story again and hearing everyone's new story. I think I'm done with that--for a while anyway.

I have my group friends, my other friends, the d-man, to get me through the two-week wait. I am sure that will be cool! I feel good about that. Plus, I don't feel like paying for it so I figured this was a good decision for so many reasons....I feel like I am approaching the end of my infertility hell. I am at least better equipped to deal with all of it.

In other news, the PIO shot did NOT hurt tonight. Last night, I felt sick and almost passed out. Not only did it hurt, but the slow process of injecting it takes like 5 hours when it hurts and I started sweating, felt sick, the whole deal. The d-man has figured out that heating it IS important. I know if I felt nauseous that he definitely did. I now have one of those famous lumps....let's hope that doesn't continue.

See, I didn't have to share that with group! Writing about it is just as helpful...

1 comment:

  1. Go Kel! I am so proud of you! Way to make a decision:) You can always change your mind later, too. I know you are a cusp birthday! hehehehe. Take care, I am at the edge of my seat. I can't imagine what you are feeling, if I am feeling like this. I will call this weekend before the big self infliction.

    ReplyDelete