Tuesday, November 30, 2010

interesting day at the office

So, I went in this morning feeling pretty fat. Oh, and looking pretty fat. Again, do I look pregnant? I don't know, but I am beginning to feel like I ate too much (oh yeah, Thanksgiving and 8 pieces of pie...). I am officially up 4 pounds since this all started, and 2 of those are from this past week I think!

Anyway, things were moving along quite well. I had lunch with my best work friend and told him I was pregnant. He was happy for me, so I felt better telling at least someone. Then I went to get something signed in the office of someone I see about once every three weeks or so. He's a talker and I tend to get stuck there for about 45 minutes or so. This time, as I was listening to another story about Miami's football team, I started to feel odd, like kind of sick and all I could think was that I needed to get out of there. Then I got super dizzy and told the talker I needed to sit. My hearing got odd, like the volume was turned down or something. Eventually, I felt better but for a few minutes I thought I was going to pass out. ugh....so I have read that dizziness is somewhat common right now, but I am not a fan.

I also told my boss. He was happy for me. I knew he wouldn't be the issue, it's more the secretaries that I am dreading finding out. They constantly barrage pregnant women and I literally share the suite with them so it should be interesting....

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad the telling went well. That dizzy bit sounds scary. There's a lot more blood volume when you're pregnant, so maybe its a blood pressure thing. I know I wouldn't feel comfortable until I consulted with the OB on it. Hope everything is great.

    ReplyDelete