Friday, November 12, 2010

feeling sick and I hate the Duggars...

So, I stayed home today. My boss was out yesterday morning and I think whatever he had, I got....I also got a flu shot on Wednesday so my crappy immunity is to blame. No drugs? hmmm. I am sure if I was not pregnant or actually had something important to do at work, I'd go in, but since I have to work on Saturday, I am entitled. I may just forget to fill out my sick slip, too...

I am thinking cold that is deciding whether or not to turn into a full-on sinus infection, that I am prone to. I hope not. I'm okay with being sick but I do fear a fever. I've had lots of tea (decaf, since d-man fears me ingesting any caffeine) and I've been peeing like its my job. The coughing sucks but I'll live.

What I am dealing with is crappy daytime tv. I figure I should lay around all day. I actually thought of going to the gym, and in another situation, I would have but I'm proud that I am lounging. I did OnDemand some shows and I've been watching TLC most of the day. Now that I am more positive, I don't cry during Baby Story, so there's that, What Not to Wear, and Bringing Home Baby. I view all of that as research. (yes, I need some more professional clothes, too). There is a constant commercial about the Duggars grandchild's first birthday. That whole family and show is a huge slap in the face to anyone struggling to get pregnant, and now the friggin KID is having the 2nd grandchild...according to the commercial. Makes me want to puke. And I thought that part was over. I'm going to forever hate that damn show.

No comments:

Post a Comment