Thursday, October 28, 2010

one more RE visit...

We went to another ultrasound appointment this morning and I wasn't nervous (okay I was nervous before we went in there) or scared or crying! D-man wanted me to blog because he seems to think my blogs aren't positive, or I think that's what he is getting at. Anyway, Dr. God came in and shook the d-man's hand and I got the obligatory hug (we've moved to that at this point).

The ultrasound was good! We saw the big one and it actually looked like a baby, or well, a fetus. It was dancing, takes after d-man there, very similar styles. The cool factor was the technology considering it's like an inch long or whatever.

The other one is still there, which kind of isn't great, but it's smaller and going away so we aren't so worried about it. Also, my ovaries are half the size of a baseball! Sadly, that's good.

So after Dr. God left, the nurse was there to answer some questions. The d-man asked when we could be normal again. I translated that to when can we have sex? 12 weeks. Then I asked when can I go to the gym? 12 weeks...or no, I could go now, no wait, if I started bleeding due to the other one "vanishing" then I would freak out. She used those words...she's right and I didn't argue with it. SO, looks like some more walking and chastity for a couple weeks. The good news is the progesterone is almost done! After 12 weeks, that goes away too!

So, there's my positive blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment