Tuesday, October 12, 2010

just because I'm not puking, doesn't mean I am miscarrying...

And yet, I spent the day at work online (on my phone) looking up "morning sickness going away" to see what I am up against. I got the every pregnancy is different thing, but I still think that the more constantly one is sick, it seems better. Of course my mom had four kids and never had morning sickness. She also didn't pass on her fertility to me, now did she???

So, now I feel sick. I haven't actually thrown up at all, but it's more of a queasy feeling and I feel awful in bed, but a lot of that is the LARGE ovaries and trying to get comfortable.

I really wish I could think about having a baby, but I can't. I'm so scared to think about what the room will look like or even buying a pregnancy book (which is ironic as hell since I have about 11 infertility books....) I am ignoring not only my mother in law, but some friends who I know just want to gush about pregnancy (did I mention that I know of three fertiles and four infertiles other than me, who are pregnant right now?--not including the two at work) I know I am missing out but until I get to the second trimester at the earliest, I'm going to be pretty crazy....

No comments:

Post a Comment