Saturday, September 18, 2010

Not the end of the world...

So I spent 3 hours of my life watching the movie 2012, about the apocalypse. Lloyd Daubler now has a family....they end up on an arc. I started watching at 620, about the time we usually do the PIO shot. I stopped watching at 9, when the d-man left to get our take-out. Soooo, totally FORGOT about the shot...UNTIL I was thinking of how we have dinner plans next week and really need to do the shot early...the SHOT!!! OH shit!!! Okay, so maybe d-man will be right back. I got the oil in the syringe and called and texted him, no answer. I am sure I'll find his damn phone here somewhere. SO, I stuck my own ass, for the second Saturday in a row! We've done an 8:30, but never a 9:10. I try to keep it between 5-9. I am not too concerned, but now I am scared that I will do this again. I think I am going to start setting an alarm on my damn phone.

Babies need progesterone, people!!!! It's funny how when you have to do things, you just do them (and they hurt less than when your husband does them). ahhhhhhhh! I'm okay, crisis averted but I gotta be more diligent here.

No comments:

Post a Comment