Friday, September 17, 2010

Beta 3000 sounds like a car....

So, I didn't hear exactly what the number was because I was in the car, but it was like 3600 or 3060 or something. The number is supposed to double every two days. If it was 524 on Monday and today is Friday, that's a little more than doubling, wouldn't you say?

I am calmer after the visit. I was freaking out big-time even while I was there. Lately, I had been feeling better and not as bloated. My over-google research (which I was told today not to keep doing by the nurse) indicated that if I felt better, that meant that there wasn't hcg in there that was continuing to rise. Well, that idea is shot to hell. So, I'm a little better in that there isn't too much fluid. BUT, my ovaries are huge. I can tell when I push on my abdomen. Dr. God made a fist and said the right one is about that size and the left one is probably half of it. So, the pants are still tight, but I can breathe better. The other interesting part of the ultrasound was seeing two black spots. It's too early to really see anything, but they are embryos, or whatever they are at 4 weeks 4 days. Guess that's why the number is so high.

So, I am excited but still pretty scared....NOT on the verge of tears like I was in the office, but we are taking it day by day now...

No comments:

Post a Comment