Friday, September 10, 2010

back to school....

I am not going to bash facebook or anything. I mean, I am on it everyday just like the rest of you all (except d-man, you are better than I). BUT, it can be torturous at times.

Example #1: this week. It's the first day of school/day care/ nursery school....the house is empty, we went to Staples, you name it, it's on there. If I don't like things on facebook, I typically hide them (re: bedazzled-wtf IS that anyway??), but I know this is one or ten posts and it will be over. Besides, I hope to do it myself someday.

Example #2: honeymoon conceptions. TWO facebook friends had this happen. It went from wedding pictures to "we are going to be three!" in literally two months. ugh.

Example #3: ultrasound pictures. I have some, too, but they are 8-cell embryos, probably not the same thing. If it is one up there, it's okay, but when it becomes the profile picture, well, that's just odd.

Example #4: Mommie questions....like "all you mommies out there, what do you do when junior won't take the bottle and it's been 3 years?"

Example #5: the facebook "post in your status if you agree" things like "I love my daughter/son and she/he is my reason for living, if you agree post this as your status...." If you don't you pretty much suck, right?

I find myself reading the posts of those who are running marathons, seeing funny things on the street, talking about work. It's been brutal lately, but I can handle it. I mean, I keep going back!

No comments:

Post a Comment