Tuesday, May 24, 2011

wait is way more than two weeks...

Soooooo, woke up again to nothing. Well, I DID get to go to the bathroom every hour or so and each time I got into bed I felt cramping--that went away in a minute. I've never wanted to feel pain more in my life. I made the mistake of eating probably too much for dinner. UGH. My stomach is NOT big enough right now. Granted it was Indian (spicy food, check) but I need to realize that I can't eat a serving-even if I am hungry. At that point there is no way to get comfortable. AND it was friggin HOT last night in the living room.

Is this bitching? I think so. I put on facebook how I was annoyed with waiting and got so many people saying how they went a week late, etc. I don't know if that's reassuring or a guarantee that this kid is NOT coming until at least Friday. I hope not later than that because we have a wedding three four weeks from Friday and she needs to be able to take a bottle. I don't know that three weeks is enough time for that. That's not the real reason I want her to get here, tough. I am uncomfortable and bored out of my skull.

Damn kid is already showing traits of my husbands family by being LATE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment