Wednesday, December 29, 2010

shopping, part III

So, I've read in many places that maternity clothing pretty much sucks. However, I have also seen and read that that's all in the past, that no longer do women need to wear their husbands large dress shirts to work. Well, that's true, BUT finding not just flattering but nice things, is really hard.

First of all, paying $75 for a pair of regular pants I can do, especially if I wear them to work, etc. Doing that for pants I'll wear for four months is insane. The pants that cost $30...look like shit on me.

Also, this small, medium, large sizing thing just doesn't work. I need to find my SIZE.

Lastly, wearing that friggin panel thing is really uncomfortable. I'm sure that will change when I can fill it out but it sucks for now.

Jeans, on the other hand, seem easy to find....funny, I can't wear THEM to work!

So, I went to the only GAP that has a maternity section today--in Philly. I found great black pants---looked real, were in my normal size, had a half panel thing, and ONLY came in black. So, I went online when I got home and realized most pants ONLY come in black. I can't wear black everyday. So there's another problem. ugh.

I can't wear my normal pants....I can sort of get into my favorite suit, but that won't last much longer. I have a conference in two weeks so I really need something to wear.

Well, I'd rather be bitching about this than something else, I guess. At the same time, can't anything be easy?

No comments:

Post a Comment