Sunday, January 2, 2011

you got me feeling emotion...

Okay so I never had any side effects from all the hormones I injected into my stomach and ass. I laughed at those weak women who couldn't handle their clomid, with their stories of crying and yelling at their husbands. Mere child's play. I therefore, assumed that my own hormones would not cause me any issues. I now think I may have been wrong with that.

Of course, I will need support from the d-man with this, even though I do know that lately I have been both a bit overly dramatic and maybe well, sad. The odd thing is that I've been getting upset about going through the whole IVF thing. I am going back to pity and it probably mixes with fear a little bit, but first I was crying because I couldn't get pregnant and now I am crying because I could? What the hell?

The other thing is my reaction to things. Normally I'd be pissed off or upset and now it's just enhanced. I don't think d-man really gets it, but he's beginning to. Well, crying in front of him helps. NOT doing it to be manipulative, I swear. I couldn't not do it and it felt like it was justified. That's kinda what bothers me a bit.

SO, this gets worse, right? sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment