Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Shopping? Done.

So, I know you are all dying to know about the shopping excursion. I’ll leave out the details, but it was a success! I now have a good start to another wardrobe. “They” say that the best thing to do when you need maternity clothes is to borrow them. Well, a friend of mine jumped the gun on that and sent me a bunch of her stuff, size small. She’s about 130 pounds normally and I started at 164. You do the math on that one. Shopping and having family purchase the clothes because you used up all of your money on the fetus is the second best thing. I’m actually wearing a sweater from the trip today—it can go either way. I also let the office know, which was okay. I got bombarded by a couple of the older women but nothing too crazy. So, feeling pretty okay. I just have to figure out when to actually wear these new purchases. Maybe I’ll test a pair of pants out on Christmas. I’ll need the room anyway…..

1 comment:

  1. I know women who had birth months ago but keep their "pregnancy pants" just for the holidays :)

    ReplyDelete