Sunday, March 20, 2011

good weekend!

So, for a change, we actually did things pretty much all weekend and I was able to be fairly comfortable throughout. yeah! I've been feeling old and blah since I basically hit the couch by 7 or 8 every night do to the rib thing. I've neglected things I SHOULD be doing, like laundry and cleaning. Thankfully the d-man has been beginning to pick up the slack. THIS is what the third trimester beginning is like. awesome...BUT, like I said, I managed pretty well this weekend.

Okay, I AM on the couch, today was pretty active. We actually had sex this morning and I really can't tell you how long it's been. Thankfully, I have a sweet and awesome husband who has been able to deal with preggers me and all that comes with it, regarding that anyway. He is also been figuring out the rest of my uncomfortableness, etc. So, anyway, we also went for a long walk around town, to brunch, read the paper and watched a baseball game on TV (yeah!!), went to the irish pub to listen to live music and hung with the old manager (who bought d-man a pint and told us that in Ireland, pregnant women are instructed to drink a half pint everyday), went to Borders and bought a book on breast-feeding AND d-man bought two books on research studies on raising kids, and basically how most people are doing it wrong by constant praising. I agree due to my working with college kids....We also went grocery shopping. sweet.

Oh, yeah, Friday we saw Dick Vermiel speak about leadership, Saturday we went to the gym (I went to work--boo) and we went out to a good dinner. The best part? I was able to fend off rib pain. My lower back started to hurt on Saturday, but then I got a d-man massage...nice.

I've also noticed that she's been quite active this weekend. That was my worry, that she wasn't moving enough. Well, she is showing me up, that's for sure. I still think she stays in the same place, but she is more central in her moving now, so maybe she's dancing a bit.

Let's see if I can keep it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment