Wednesday, May 2, 2012

moving right along...

So, we've had a series of illnesses here in our household.  I, well, I was sick constantly, but one day just couldn't keep anything down.  soooo fun.  I missed two days of work and lost 4 pounds.  I was actually lighter than I had been since having A.  BUT, with a gut.  So, there's that.  Anyway, d-man got sick after that and then A.  She apparently has picked up hand, foot, and mouth disease from daycare.  She is going to get EVERYTHING from daycare.  Tough kid.  Frustratingly stubborn, too.  She doesn't like to eat real food.  She's lazy.  God forbid she has to put a banana or chicken into her mouth.  What the hell, she HAS teeth.  We don't want to continue with the baby food, but sometimes, that's all we got.  Of course with this new disease, she isn't eating much of anything. 
Anyway, so I told my buddy at the gym of the impending baby, since I hadn't been there in a while.  The whole nausea thing makes that not so inviting.  He told the whole class and the teachers of the class so everyone I come in contact with at the gym now knows.   I also told my boss, but I want to wait until after the next appointment for anyone else.  I'm still nervous.  I mean, I feel better which scares me.  I mean, I don't like feeling sick but at least I knew I was pregnant.  It's friggin nerve wracking.  I have accepted that I cannot have a margarita on cinco de mayo.  I'm still pissed I can't go biking this summer.  I'm working on it....

No comments:

Post a Comment