Wednesday, July 25, 2012

The crying game

So it's been a rough week. I ran up the stairs in my socks and bruised the crap out of my shins and knees. I was at my sister in law's birthday party until one in the morning and found myself on my feet for most of it,rendering me quite bitchy in the morning. But the thing that is annoying the hell out of me is my hormone induced weeping. I just cried at the end of "the newsroom" (okay, it was supposed to invoke a reaction). I cried listening to Phillies pitcher Cole Hamels talk about how much he loved the fans (after he signed a 144 million dollar contract). I cried after the injury too but that hurt like a mother f'er. (note to self, don't do that in front of baby A. She didn't really appreciate that) So, this emotional stuff will end when, like when new baby is a few months old? But for now, d-man gets to deal with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment